Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Knock Knocking

I often hesitate when I go to share something with you here, as I know from time to time different things do the 'rounds' of the blogosphere. The last thing I want to do is be an echo, so when I find something I like I sometimes assume that everyone would already have seen it. But I was thinking today - is this really true? I mean there is so much out there, even within the handmade/indie niche! I'm sure our tracks around this niche are somewhat varied, and I hope that occaisonally I am able to bring something here that is new to you!

Today I'd like to share these beautiful mixed media yarn wreaths by Agnes Blum of Knock Knocking. Most of these photos where taken from Knock Knocking's flickr photstream. You can also check out her Etsy shop and blog. Enjoy!



1 comment: