Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm back!

Hello, and Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a relaxing break. We had a great holiday - travelling north a long way, and spending a lot of time catching up with family and friends. The highlight of my holidays was finally getting that fancy camera I've wanted for so long! This means I am even closer to being able to offer prints of my artwork!

We're back at home now, back to work and life as normal. I've been making the most of daylight savings, and going for evening walks with my camera! We are lucky enough to have a beautiful park/reserve just down the road from our house. There are many winged and legged subjects there that are just to happy to smile for me!



2 comments:

  1. love the bunny through the grass... do you paint from your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! It depends - sometimes I do, but mostly I just let it happen without trying to follow anything too closely.

    ReplyDelete