Sunday, November 23, 2008

Well we are back home after a nice couple of days away. I was very impressed with some of the beautiful scenery, the old houses and the cute shops on the way through the mountains. I was looking forward to getting my camera out on the way home yesterday, however.. yesterday turned out to be a horrible day - dark, rainy and windy. It was even snowing in some parts, and there wasn't much visability.. so a little disappointed that photos weren't really an option! I did brave the cold briefly though, (very under dressed for the conditions) to take some macro shots of the snow on little wildflowers. I was shivering uncontrollably, but luckily a couple turned out. I thought these four photos summed up the weekend quite well. We experienced four seasons all within 24 hours, it was amazing.. and there were plenty of things that may end up on a canvas one day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment