Saturday, September 19, 2009

A little distraction!

Hi!! I know, I know.. it's a beautiful Saturday afternoon and I should be at the beach, the markets, kickin' back with a good book.. anywhere but here! But I've been a bit distracted lately, I've had a shocker at my easel this week, so I just popped in today to say hello and let you know a little of what I've been doing! Besides trying to figure out the best way to make prints of my work, we've actually been looking at houses - that's right, we're hoping to buy a house soon! I've spent hours collecting decorating inspiration, here some of my flickr favourites. I am hoping that when we do buy, it will be a house that has potential for a little renovation so that I can inject my own style/personality into it. So that's what I've been up to, I will keep you posted! Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Such great and colourful pictures!

    Have fun decorating ur new house, u got lots of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete