Monday, February 9, 2009

Daily Artwork - Monday..

Even working a dream job has those Mondays.. Today everything seems so trivial when compared to the devestation in Victoria at the moment. If I had a dollar to donate to the survivors of those fires, I would quickly do so. However, the starving artist scenario is all too real at the moment. I have been applying for part time work, here and there, but find I'm dreading the moment my phone may actually ring. So far I have escaped any phone calls.. its almost like they can sense my unenthusiam! I just want to be an artist, and now that things are rolling I really don't want to have to slow down! Anyway.. here is today's artwork - hubby was home today so production was at a minimum.. but I got this little Illustration listed. I hope you like it! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment