Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Something to tell you..

Hello dear readers.. I have a little sad news today. I've been putting off this moment where I share my latest for too long already. So here it is.. Today, my dreams of making a career out of my artwork have been put on hold, as I started back at a full time office job this morning. There are quite a few reasons why I needed to take the position, I won't go into it all now. It is just a temporary position, but I don't think I will be able to be back here creating full time for a while. I may be able to have Friday's off, and I'll be painting where I can.. in fact, after a day in the office today I just can't wait to be able to sit down at my easel again. I will blog as often as I have time for, so please keep dropping in - Art and handmade is my passion, I won't be going far away!

Looking Forward by Shirae



2 comments:

  1. You are an artist and will always create, just maybe not on a daily basis for awhile. We aren't going away, and your appreciation for the time to create will be magnified. Wishing you all good things,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck : )
    We all have bills to pay; it's more fun to sleep in a warm cozy bed inside. And absence just makes the heart grow fonder. I often find myself thinking about projects when I'm at work too.

    ReplyDelete