Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another one off the easel!

Well here's my latest - the photo is shocking, was a very overcast day today.. really bad lighting everywhere in the house. I have the actual painting sitting beside me, the photo is nothing like it. I had trouble finishing this one.. didn't like it until right at the end I think.. when I stood back and somehow it just grew on me. Now I can't stop looking at it.. reminds me of a lazy summers day at the dam.. dragonflys hovering about with no real agenda. Still not sure if I'm finished it, haven't signed it yet.. will see what I think tomorrow - hopefully the sun is out so I can see the colours properly, take a clear photo and put it up for sale! Oh - and a title.. any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I really like that painting! Your paintints are great! I wish i had time to paint! Nammmmeeeeee: cant think of one!

    ReplyDelete