Monday, April 27, 2009

Around in Circles

I know you're probably wondering what I've been up to lately.. its been a while since I've shared any of my own work. I've been busy experimenting some more, mainly with my sewing machine - and a couple of different styles of painting. The thing is, I think I've just about done it all - painting big, painting small, painting on canvas, on wood, realistically, on the edge of reality and abstract, sewing, prints, printables, notecard sets and in fact, I think I have done a full circle and now I am back at painting - big, on the edge of reality.. and another bird. While I may have been a whole lot more productive if I had just kept painting in the first place, I have learnt a lot along the way, and it has been all about figuring out what works for me. A plan has come out of it, and I have lots of work to do! Here is a peek at what it currently on my easel, nearly finished!


1 comment: