Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thankyou!

We are interstate for the weekend and I don't have Photoshop at my fingertips for a few days, so please forgive me for the lack of pretty images. I am feeling excited and encouraged today - for the extra interest I'm having in my blog and also, I am excited because I have made my first international sale! Two lucky little birds (Gathering Supplies) are off to live in Barcelona. I was a little bit sad packing them up as they were my personal favourite, but I've since had many new ideas pop into my head. Gathering supplies was two little birds gathering everything they needed to build a nest. I think my next painting will be the nest that they built. and then maybe the eggs.. and then the babies! It will be such a cute series of paintings, can't wait to start them! I'm just going to say thankyou tonight, if you are reading this thanks for your support and encouragement, your interest and comments really inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment