Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another Painting!

I wasn't going to show you this painting until I finally had a nice sunny day to take photos - but I just can't help myself! I love hearing what you have to say, either here or on twitter.. all the comments are really inspiring! This painting is quite large put together, and I've made it so that it can either be split into two paintings or made into one like below. I really love this one, (I don't often fall in love with my own paintings!).. I'm not sure if I want it to leave! Now lets hope for sun and beautiful photos tomorrow (its raining as I type) - can it really stay dark for over two weeks?

3 comments:

  1. oh! this is so beautiful.. i wish i was as talented as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Jessica - I look at your work and wish I could do what you do! Sometimes when I'm stuggling with a painting I don't feel very talented at all, but its people like you that push me on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are lovely! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete