Friday, May 8, 2009

The weekend is here!

Today has been filled with cutting, lots and lots of cutting. I have a lot of cushions in creation. The one I made a couple of weeks ago has been commented about probably more than any of my other work. I can only assume it hasn't found a new home yet because we all like to have a choice - nobody wants to buy just one lonely cushion.. so I am busy creating the rest of the set that goes with it. Here are lots of birdie bits and pieces.


It has been a busy day, busy week - my most successful week as an artist yet. I am enjoying this journey and I hope it continues to be more and more successful! I am continually amazed at the connections I make daily with people on the other side of the world, and encouraged by all the support out there. I'm glad the weekend is here, I am going to force myself to step away from the art/craft that has become my life and spend some time well, stocking up on supplies! Seems there is no escape! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just thought I'd stop by and say Hello. You have such a lovely, crafty blog! Have a great weekend! Wini

    ReplyDelete